DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATIONAL AND COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY MCGILL UNIVERSITY
Date: July 23, 2020
Position: Part-time (3-7hrs/week) Casual Research Assistant
Principal Investigator: Marie-Claude Geoffroy, PhD
Dr. Marie-Claude Geoffroy (Youth Suicide Prevention Research, www.suicidepreventionresearch.ca) is looking for an experienced, driven, autonomous, and detail-oriented Part-Time Research Assistant.
The Research Assistant will assist the Principal Investigator and support the research team in their ongoing research projects. This may include working independently organizing reference materials, visual aids, helping with ethics renewal, updating CVs, CCV, and website, formatting manuscripts for submission according to journal requirements, preparing the materials for an upcoming data collection.
- Status: Temporary, part-time, 3-7 hours/week (6 months contract, possibility of renewal)
- Pay Scale: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Work hours: flexible
- Work Site: from home until further notice
The successful applicant should offer the following criteria:
- BA in psychology and/or MSc in psychology, epidemiology, psychiatry (mental health-related field)
- Bilingualism in French and in English
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Good communication and time-management skills
- Strong ability with Excel and/or other software to design visual aids
- Knowledge of Endnote
Interested and qualified candidates should apply no later than August 15th, 2020, by sending a cover letter highlighting relevant experiences, CV, transcripts, and 2 references (names and email) to Dr. Geoffroy ().
We would like to thank all candidates who apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.